- This event has passed.
1-ON-1 Pistol Instruction
November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$125 – $250
“1-ON-1” Pistol Instruction
… “An Individualized Learning Session”
“Individualized lessons for 1st time or “newer” shooters who are looking for private “1-ON-1″ instruction to acquire a foundation of knowledge, skills and confidence while shooting pistols.”
PRICING & INFO :
- $125 /per person
- 90 minute session : “1-on-1” Instruction & Range time
- INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING IS THE FOLLOWING :
- Ammo – 75 Rounds ($40 Value)
- 50 rounds of 22 LR
- 25 rounds- choice of 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP
- Range time 30-45min ($18.95 Value)
- Students begin using 22 LR then move to the caliber of their personal or future firearm.
- Targets ($5 Value)
- Follow-up email with Lesson Review videos.
- Private Classroom Instruction covers the following 5 Topics: (Approx. 45-60 min)
- Basic operation & parts of a pistol (cleaning discussion included)
- Loading, Unloading & Storage
- The Basics – Grip, Aiming, Stance, Breathing, Trigger Control, & Follow-Through.
- Safety and Proper Gun etiquette
- Questions & Open Discussion.
- IF you would like to learn & practice with your own personal Firearm, please bring your CASED & UNLOADED firearm with you to your “1-ON-1” training session.
- *** PISTOLS or REVOLVERS ONLY***. (22 WMR, 22 LR, 5.7 x 28mm, 380 ACP, 38 SPL, 38 SPL+P, 357 MAG, 40 S&W, 45 ACP/AUTO ONLY.)
- Pistols need to be safety checked & tagged at check-in.
- Bring Eye & Ear protection to wear during your “Range Time”. Rentals are available at a small fee, if you do not have your own.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, you must call the store at 847-428-4867. A rescheduling fee will be assessed based on prior notice.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
|Intro To Handguns||Women’s Introduction to Handguns||Handgun: Phase II||Skill Builder||Youth Handgun Safety||Next Step Youth Class||Adult Handgun Safety||NRA Basic Pistol||NRA Basic Rifle||Private Pistol Training||Next Step Concealed Carry||Practical Holster||Holster Practice||Defensive Pistol||Defensive Rifle||Shotgun & Rifle Sight In||HIDDEN Intro to Magnified Optics||Women’s CCW Shooting Clinic||Introduction To Action Pistol Competition||Chaotic Pistol||Long Range Rifle||Advanced Rifle Shooting||College Safety||Emergency Self Aid||Active Shooter Family Response||Pepper Spray Defense||In-Home Defense||Illinois Concealed Carry 1||Illinois Concealed Carry 2||Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal||Utah/Florida/Arizona||NRA Pistol Instructor||NRA Rifle Instructor||NRA Range Safety Officer||NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor||Advanced Pistol Sign Up||AR-15 Build Class||Introduction to AR-15||Intro to Pistol||Intro to Rifle||Intro to Shotgun|
|16||16||11||11||10||10||Adult Handgun Safety||11||6||PrivatePistolTraining||8||8||11||8||8||10||20||8||10||8||12||AdvancedRifleShooting||CollegeSafety||EmergencySelfAid||20||PepperSprayDefense||InHomeDefense||22||22||22||22||12||12||11||25||12||10||16||12||12||12|