- This event has passed.
Illinois Concealed Carry 1
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$125
This class is 8 hours of 16 hours in the Concealed Carry Program.
The classroom portion covers firearms safety, safe carry considerations, prohibited carry areas in Illinois, good holster characteristics, the difference between revolvers and semi-auto handguns, grip, stance, sight picture, cleaning and holster drills.
In the range you will fire 30 rounds to qualify for your license: 10 rounds each at 5, 7, and 10 yards.
This class is required by the state of Illinois for everyone obtaining the Concealed Carry License.
Part two may be omitted by individuals with military or police background and those holding various certificates from prior training. Please see THIS PAGE for more information.
Note: Illinois is currently only accepting applications for non-residents from six other states: ARKANSAS, IDAHO, MISSISSIPPI, NEVADA, TEXAS, AND VIRGINIA.
8 Hours, 9am – 5pm, $125
- Classroom Instruction
- Range Qualification
You will need to bring a firearm plus 50-100 rounds of ammunition to this class. You may also want to bring a lunch.
Recommended Classes: Introduction to handguns or NRA Basic Pistol
Illinois Concealed Carry License Application
- We can assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $35.00 for our students.
- We also offer the electronic fingerprinting for $55.00 the day of class. Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
- Knowledge of the previous 10 years of your home addresses, including dates.
- Please have your existing Username and Password for the Illinois State Police website available.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.53 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.53. The fee for non-residents is $300.00 plus a $6.75 credit card surcharge for a total of $306.75.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS UP TO ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS IS $25.00
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS FROM ONE WEEK TO THE DAY OF THE CLASS IS $50.00
|Intro To Handguns||Women’s Introduction to Handguns||Handgun: Phase II||Skill Builder||Basic Practical Shotgun||Youth Handgun Safety||Next Step Youth Class||Adult Handgun Safety||NRA Basic Pistol||NRA Basic Rifle||Private Pistol Training||Next Step Concealed Carry||Practical Holster||Holster Practice||Defensive Pistol||Defensive Rifle||Shotgun & Rifle Sight In||HIDDEN Intro to Magnified Optics||Women’s CCW Shooting Clinic||Introduction To Action Pistol Competition||Chaotic Pistol||Long Range Rifle||Advanced Rifle Shooting||College Safety||Emergency Self Aid||Active Shooter Family Response||Pepper Spray Defense||In-Home Defense||Illinois Concealed Carry 1||Illinois Concealed Carry 2||Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal||Utah/Florida/Arizona||NRA Pistol Instructor||NRA Rifle Instructor||NRA Range Safety Officer||NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor||Advanced Pistol Sign Up||AR-15 Build Class||Introduction to AR-15||Intro to Pistol||Intro to Rifle||Intro to Shotgun|
|16||16||11||11||8||10||10||Adult Handgun Safety||11||6||PrivatePistolTraining||8||11||11||8||8||10||20||8||10||8||12||AdvancedRifleShooting||CollegeSafety||EmergencySelfAid||20||PepperSprayDefense||22||33||33||22||22||12||12||11||25||12||10||16||12||12||12|