- This event has passed.
Illinois Concealed Carry 2
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$100.00
This class is 8 hours in the classroom covering law review including the Illinois FOID Card Act, the Illinois Concealed Carry Act, and the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986.
Other subjects covered are use of force in Illinois both in and outside of the home, interaction with law enforcement, ethical considerations, finding a defense attorney and more.
Here is a list of prior training/qualifications that are approved in lieu of Part II:
- Illinois Hunter Safety Course – 4 hours
- Utah Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Florida Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Nevada Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Missouri Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Kentucky Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Michigan Concealed Carry – 4 hours
- Chicago Firearms Safety Course – 4 hours
- NRA Basic Pistol – 8 hours
- NRA Personal Protection in the home – 8 hours
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home – 8 hours
- Active, Retired, or Honorably discharged member of the US Armed Forces – 8 hours
- Previously qualified law enforcement or corrections officer, (430 ILCS 66/75) – 8 hours
A copy of the DD214 form or a military ID card is required to prove military service. Copies of training certificates or Concealed Carry permits are required for proof of other training.
Note: Illinois is currently only accepting applications for non-residents from six other states: ARKANSAS, IDAHO, MISSISSIPPI, NEVADA, TEXAS, AND VIRGINIA.
22 Seats, 8 Hours, 9am – 5pm, $100
- Classroom Instruction
You may want to bring a lunch. You will not need your firearm.
Illinois Concealed Carry License Application
- We can assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $35.00 for our students.
- We also offer the electronic fingerprinting for $55.00 the day of class. Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
- Knowledge of the previous 10 years of your home addresses, including dates.
- Please have your existing Username and Password for the Illinois State Police website available.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.53 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.53. The fee for non-residents is $300.00 plus a $6.75 credit card surcharge for a total of $306.75.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS UP TO ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS IS $25.00
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS FROM ONE WEEK TO THE DAY OF THE CLASS IS $50.00
|Intro To Handguns||Women’s Introduction to Handguns||Handgun: Phase II||Skill Builder||Basic Practical Shotgun||Youth Handgun Safety||Next Step Youth Class||Adult Handgun Safety||NRA Basic Pistol||NRA Basic Rifle||Private Pistol Training||Next Step Concealed Carry||Practical Holster||Holster Practice||Defensive Pistol||Defensive Rifle||Shotgun & Rifle Sight In||HIDDEN Intro to Magnified Optics||Women's CCW Shooting Clinic||Introduction To Action Pistol Competition||Chaotic Pistol||Long Range Rifle||Advanced Rifle Shooting||College Safety||Emergency Self Aid||Active Shooter Family Response||Pepper Spray Defense||In-Home Defense||Illinois Concealed Carry 1||Illinois Concealed Carry 2||Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal||Utah/Florida/Arizona||NRA Pistol Instructor||NRA Rifle Instructor||NRA Range Safety Officer||NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor||Advanced Pistol Sign Up||AR-15 Build Class||Introduction to AR-15||Intro to Pistol||Intro to Rifle||Intro to Shotgun|
|16||16||11||11||8||10||10||Adult Handgun Safety||11||6||PrivatePistolTraining||8||11||11||8||8||10||20||8||10||8||12||AdvancedRifleShooting||CollegeSafety||EmergencySelfAid||20||PepperSprayDefense||22||33||33||22||22||12||12||22||25||12||10||16||12||12||12|