Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$85
Our Illinois Concealed Carry 3-hour recertification program covers all the State and Federal applicable laws and the firearms qualification requirement.
This class certifies you to return and participate in our monthly Holster Practice Program.
3 Hours, 1pm – 4pm, $85
- Classroom Instruction
- Range Qualification
- Recertification Certificate
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 50 rounds of ammunition minimum (100 rounds recommended)
- We can assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $35.00 for our students.
- We also offer the electronic fingerprinting for $55.00 the day of class. Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
- Knowledge of the previous 10 years of your home addresses, including dates.
- Please have your existing Username and Password for the Illinois State Police website available.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.38 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.38. The fee for non-residents is $300.00 plus a $6.75 credit card surcharge for a total of $306.75.
NOTE: The renewal application cannot be completed with the State Police until the applicant has received a renewal notice or 60 days prior to the expiration of your license.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS UP TO ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS IS $25.00
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS FROM ONE WEEK TO THE DAY OF THE CLASS IS $50.00
|Intro To Handguns||Women’s Introduction to Handguns||Handgun: Phase II||Skill Builder||Basic Practical Shotgun||Youth Handgun Safety||Next Step Youth Class||Adult Handgun Safety||NRA Basic Pistol||NRA Basic Rifle||Private Pistol Training||Next Step Concealed Carry||Practical Holster||Holster Practice||Defensive Pistol||Defensive Rifle||Shotgun & Rifle Sight In||HIDDEN Intro to Magnified Optics||Women's CCW Shooting Clinic||Introduction To Action Pistol Competition||Chaotic Pistol||Long Range Rifle||Advanced Rifle Shooting||College Safety||Emergency Self Aid||Active Shooter Family Response||Pepper Spray Defense||In-Home Defense||Illinois Concealed Carry 1||Illinois Concealed Carry 2||Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal||Utah/Florida/Arizona||NRA Pistol Instructor||NRA Rifle Instructor||NRA Range Safety Officer||NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor||Advanced Pistol Sign Up||AR-15 Build Class||Introduction to AR-15||Intro to Pistol||Intro to Rifle||Intro to Shotgun|
|16||16||11||11||8||10||10||Adult Handgun Safety||11||6||PrivatePistolTraining||8||8||11||8||8||10||20||8||10||8||12||AdvancedRifleShooting||CollegeSafety||EmergencySelfAid||20||PepperSprayDefense||InHomeDefense||33||33||22||22||12||12||11||25||12||10||16||12||12||12|