- This event has passed.
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$125.00
This class can be taken in place of IL Conceal Carry 2 to fulfil 8 of 16 hours in the Concealed Carry Program.
This class covers the requirements for Utah, Florida, and Arizona concealed carry permits. These permits will allow you to carry in over 30 states. Since reciprocity between states can change, it is best to check before you travel. You can visit www.handgunlaw.us for current information.
There is no live fire qualification for Utah and Arizona. Florida requires you to shoot your handgun.
Each state has their own filing fee. Some will require photos and/or fingerprint cards which we can provide here for $8 and $15 respectively.
Note: Illinois is currently only accepting applications for non-residents from six other states: ARKANSAS, IDAHO, MISSISSIPPI, NEVADA, TEXAS, AND VIRGINIA.
8 Hours, 9am – 5pm, $125
- Classroom Instruction
- Range Qualification
You will need to bring a firearm and holster plus 50-100 rounds of ammunition to this class. You may also want to bring a lunch.
None. This class may be taken before Illinois Conceal Carry 1
Recommended Classes: Introduction to handguns or NRA Basic Pistol
Illinois Concealed Carry License Application
- We can assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $35.00 for our students.
- We also offer the electronic fingerprinting for $55.00 the day of class. Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
- Knowledge of the previous 10 years of your home addresses, including dates.
- Please have your existing Username and Password for the Illinois State Police website available.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.53 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.53. The fee for non-residents is $300.00 plus a $6.75 credit card surcharge for a total of $306.75.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS UP TO ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS IS $25.00
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE OF A CLASS FROM ONE WEEK TO THE DAY OF THE CLASS IS $50.00
|Intro To Handguns||Women’s Introduction to Handguns||Handgun: Phase II||Skill Builder||Basic Practical Shotgun||Youth Handgun Safety||Next Step Youth Class||Adult Handgun Safety||NRA Basic Pistol||NRA Basic Rifle||Private Pistol Training||Next Step Concealed Carry||Practical Holster||Holster Practice||Defensive Pistol||Defensive Rifle||Shotgun & Rifle Sight In||HIDDEN Intro to Magnified Optics||Women's CCW Shooting Clinic||Introduction To Action Pistol Competition||Chaotic Pistol||Long Range Rifle||Advanced Rifle Shooting||College Safety||Emergency Self Aid||Active Shooter Family Response||Pepper Spray Defense||In-Home Defense||Illinois Concealed Carry 1||Illinois Concealed Carry 2||Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal||Utah/Florida/Arizona||NRA Pistol Instructor||NRA Rifle Instructor||NRA Range Safety Officer||NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor||Advanced Pistol Sign Up||AR-15 Build Class||Introduction to AR-15||Intro to Pistol||Intro to Rifle||Intro to Shotgun|
|16||16||11||11||8||10||10||Adult Handgun Safety||11||6||PrivatePistolTraining||8||11||11||8||8||10||20||8||10||8||12||AdvancedRifleShooting||CollegeSafety||EmergencySelfAid||20||PepperSprayDefense||22||33||33||22||22||12||12||22||25||12||10||16||12||12||12|