IL CCL APPLICATIONS
Illinois Concealed Carry License Application
- We will assist you in applying for your Illinois Concealed Carry License. The filing fee is $35.00 for our students, or $40.00 for walk-ins.
- We do the electronic fingerprinting for $65.00 ($55.00, if you take your class at GAT Guns). Fingerprints are not required, but we recommend them as they will speed up the processing of your application by up to six weeks.
- We do the ID photos – 2 are required. One goes to the Illinois State Police with the fingerprints, while the other goes with the CCL application. Prices above include the ID photos.
- Applications are done during normal store hours.
- On days that we have IL CCL classes, applications are done at the end of the class. We have two computers for doing applications.
What is needed to do a CCL application:
- A certificate signed by the instructor showing completion of the training.
- Documents that show other qualified training or military service
- A valid FOID card and Driver’s License or State ID
- ID photo
- Documents are scanned to be transmitted to the ISP.
- Knowledge of the previous 10 years of your home addresses, including dates.
- Please have your existing Username and Password for the Illinois State Police website available.
The Illinois Concealed Carry License is $150.00 plus a $3.53 credit card surcharge for a total of $153.53. The fee for non-residents is $300.00 plus a $6.75 credit card surcharge for a total of $306.75.
The Illinois State Police are accepting Concealed Carry License applications from residents of Arkansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, Texas, and Virginia. These are the only states where Illinois will issue non-resident licenses because they have laws similar to Illinois.
For GAT Guns to complete the entirety of the application with ID photos, the fee is $35.00 for our students ($40.00 for walk-ins).
Fingerprints are normally $65, or $55 when taken with our Concealed Carry Program.
The change of name or address fee is $100.00. Replacement for a lost/stolen Concealed Carry is $105.00
The Illinois State Police now allow you to renew your Concealed Carry License 180 days ahead of your expiration date.
We offer the required 3-hour Renewal Course that you will need to apply. Click here for more details.
- Store Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Note: The Ranges Close 1/2 Hour Before The Store Closes
© 2022 GAT GUNS. All Rights Reserved.
- New Years Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- New Years Day - 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Easter - CLOSED
- Memorial Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 4th of July - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Labor Day - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thanksgiving - CLOSED
- Christmas Eve - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Christmas Day - CLOSED
GAT Guns accepts Credit Cards. We offer a cash discount on firearms.